Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fighting and biting, Oh My!


Today started out like a normal day, the usual, biting, pushing and fighting.  Followed by giggles and laughter, only to be followed again by fighting.  Oh the life of Twoddlers.  The boys were being ridiculously cute so I decided to run and get my camera.  Just as I was in the middle of snapping the camera, G pushed L down and it was all captured in this painful looking picture. Luckily, after about 3 minutes of crying, L was perfectly fine and went on about his day.


They we big crank pots the rest of the day.  They had OT today, and for the first time ever G, was able to put two rings on the ring holder!  Huge accomplishment for him!  I know a lot of you may think, but deal, my six month old does that, but for a boy with developmental delays, SPD and possible CP, that's a HUGE deal!  He's been trying to do a little independent standing as well.  He doesn't get past a squat, but again, HUGE deal!  This boy does not give up!  He also decided he doesn't like sleeves anymore and keeps pulling his arms out of the top of his shirts.  He's going to be a streaker for a living.

L had discovered the art of temper tantrums.  I knew it was going to start sooner or later.  I'm not just talking screaming while staring at me to see what I do, I'm talking throwing himself on the floor while kicking and screaming.  I got up to walk out of the room, and he followed me and did it again.  I don't think so kid, this momma isn't falling for it.  Once he realized that, he stopped and went to fight, oops I mean play with his brother. 

They both had their 18 month appointment yesterday.  Luckily it was only two shots, and they're done with shots til their 4, except for the flu shot. They did pretty well with them.  Much better then the 15 month shots!  They are big boys!  L is 28.5 pounds and 32 inches while G is 29 pounds and 33 inches!  Where did my itty bitty preemies go?  I remember the first time we could put clothes on them.  The preemie size was falling off of them.  Now they're almost all grown out of there size 18 summer clothes!

Tomorrow is another round of PT!  I'm thinking after their afternoon nap, we'll do something fun! It's been beautiful this week and they need to get some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment